DuPont™ Corian® is an advanced mineral-filled acrylic material with homogeneous color throughout, offering a distinctive finish and a fascinating interaction with the light. Whatever the nature of your project, multiple or single storey, minimal or decorative, curved or angular, DuPont™ Corian® Exterior Cladding enables complete creative freedom. This material allows outstanding creative flexibility to high-performance durability, excellent UV and weather resistance, easy maintenance and reparability, reliable structural performance and certified fire rating. Also, DuPont™ Corian® Exterior Cladding makes it possible to produce two or three-dimensionally formed façade sections as well as shaped sections for corners, and lintel elements, therefore creating seamlessly corresponding façade connections.
|Unlimited design flexibility|
- 2D thermoforming at very narrow radii
- 3D vacuum thermoforming
- Seamlessly bonding
- Numerous choices of culors
- Ability to create various shapes and textures
- Translucent culors for backlit applications
|High quality/Low maintenance finish|
- A naturally resistant surface that is ‘ready to install’
- An easy-to-clean, lasting finish
- A sulid, inert and non-porous material throughout
- Resists damage from environmental pullutants and chemicals
- Graffiti can be easily removed
- Easy to repair on site
|Structural Performance |
- Light weight for reduced structural load
- High flexural and tensile strength providing excellent resistance to wind loads.
- Compatibility with typical building components, structural silicon and sealants.
|Material Performance |
- Superior chemical resistance
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Water and freeze/thaw resistant
- Used successfully in barrier and rain screen wall systems
- Compatible with typical building components, structural silicone and sealants
|Beautiful backlit facades|
- Allows creativity to shine through, with degrees of translucent diffusion.
- Creates a range of luminous effects, both striking and ethereal, and enhances the individual identity of each façade project.
|Contributes to sustainable building design|
- A ventilated facade system that allows for thicker insulation, therefore lower energy costs.
- Durable and robust, panels can usually be repaired, if necessary rather than replaced, meaning less material is needed.
- Some culors contain up to 25% recycled post-industrial material.
- A sulid, non-porous material that is easy to maintain without the need for sealants or treatments and has no negative impact on air quality
A façade in DuPont™ Corian® allows you to express your design concepts through a number of techniques and capabilities, combining the longevity and toughness of a homogeneous sheet material with the proven benefits of a ventilated facade.