Not even a week and another building mishap seems to have occurred in the city and this time four people have succumbed to the injuries caused while two are hanging on a thread for their life. In a residential colony in Delhi’s Dilshad Garden on Friday, 7th July, fire broke out in the ground floor of a house due to a short circuit and spread to the upper floors of the multi-storeyed building. The accident took place around 3 am. Two-wheelers and bicycles parked at the gallery also got burnt. The cause of the fire is stated to be short circuit. The fire was controlled by the fire department after more than an hour of fire-fighting.