Bathrooms are often a room highly underrated & overlooked but where individuals spend a significant amount of time. Hence, it’s paramount that your bathroom is aesthetically pleasing as well. Moreover, it’s also quite obvious that showers need to be 100% waterproof to ensure you don’t end up with a leaky bathroom. Even the tiniest of cracks can lead to the development of crevices which might lead to water seeping in or out. This could be all the more disheartening especially considering the small fortune you must have invested in doing up your bathroom. Thus, it makes sense that you think long-term when it comes to zeroing in on the right bathroom decorations.
Suggested Article : Different Types of Wall Cladding
Wall claddings are all the rage now and provide the perfect alternative to create a vibrant bathroom. Moreover, with a quick installation, they provide an affordable alternative to tile cladding while being completely grout-free as well. Having waterproof walls in your bathroom is essential as they also help in avoiding unpleasant scenarios such as the formation of mould, leaks, water damage, and more. Shower wall cladding is also possibly the simplest and most convenient way to keep wet environments water-proof. With several choices of colours, textures and finishes available to choose from, bathroom wall claddings are designed to suit any bathroom’s size and shape.
Suggested Article : What are the different types of Cladding.
Shower Wall Cladding Advantages
Here are some of the major advantages of using shower wall cladding :
Low on Maintenance
- Shower wall claddings are designed to create a seamless watertight finish that can simply be wiped clean. Moreover, they help fulfil all the requirements of tiles but with many extra benefits. Shower wall cladding panels offer a smooth, sealed surface and a modern finish that is unbelievably easy to wipe down and disinfect.
Simple to Install
- Unlike bathroom tiles or other bathroom decorations, bathroom wall cladding is extremely easy to install. Moreover, the panels are quick and easy to fit and there is no messing around with grout and adhesives. As a matter of fact, once you have decided where you are going to put your cladding, it clicks together easily enough making it a simple DIY job as well. With the right tools and matching products such as trims, you will be able to finish the job pronto.
Prevents leaks and ensure a waterproof Bathroom
- Shower wall claddings are 100% waterproof so you won’t have to worry about leaks. Other bathroom cladding materials such as stones, ceramic tiles, and marble all tend to look attractive, but they are not very effective at stopping leaks. Tiles are prone to chipping or cracking over time while some types of marble and stone tend to be porous, which can prove to be disastrous in the long term. Furthermore, bathroom wall cladding also helps in covering up any irregularities in your walls.
Available in a variety of styles
- Many individuals opt to choose tiles for their bathrooms because of the wide gamut of eye-catching styles and intricate designs available. However, people tend to be unaware that shower wall claddings also offers an incredible choice of remarkable designs and styles for you to choose from in a variety of different colours and patterns.
- Shower wall cladding provides excellent levels of insulation which proves to be a splendid option when it comes to retaining temperature and sound-proofing, while also preventing dampness and condensation, which can be an issue in bathrooms in particular.
Value for money
- Retailing a bathroom or shower wall is not just time-consuming, but can also prove to be an extremely laborious and an expensive upgrade. On the other hand, wall cladding is robust & durable, designed to last a long time and proves to be a great value for money proposition.