High-pressure laminates have witnessed a huge upsurge in its variety and popularity all over India. Today, when it comes to opting for the high-pressure laminates, you are spoilt for choice as there is a wide array of companies to choose from. Listed below are some of the leading brand exporters and manufacturers of HPL in India :
- Whether it is a matter of furniture, facades or interior fittings, FunderMax is always to be found at the interface between ideas and materials. We understand architects, processors and the furniture industry – as well as the genuine decision-makers: your customers.
- Fundermax is the leading manufacturer of High Pressure laminate, We think about the issues, we develop the products and we create them. Our strength lies in well thought out wood-based materials and compact laminates. We see ourselves as a production facility, a service partner and a design laboratory. Only because we are highly competent in all three fields can we make top-class performance a matter of course.
- Enquire Now: Fundermax
Alfa Ica India Ltd
- Alfa Ica India Ltd is an ISO 9001:2000 Company and one of the leading Manufacturers & Exporters of High-Pressure Decorative Laminates. With headquarters in Ahmedabad, Alfa Ica produces approximately 6 million sq.mts of laminates in a variety of shapes, styles and colours which are exported in high volumes to Europe, USA, Australia, Hong kong, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. With an ISO-14001-2004 certification, the company is seriously committed to the adherence of environmental needs and confers to the norms laid down by the industry.
- Alfa Ica boasts of technologically superior products that are at par with global standards with stringent quality checks done at every step to ensure the utmost quality. By constantly innovating and adding novel designs to their portfolio, they assure of the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Enquire Now: Alfa Ica (I) Ltd
Cedar Decor Private Limited
- Since its inception in 2006, Cedar Décor Pvt Ltd has grown leaps and bounds and have come a long way to become one of the top HPL manufacturers in India. With quality being a top priority, they have acquired various quality certifications ranging from Indian Certifications like ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 to even certifications complying with British European standards. As a matter of fact, they were the first Indian Laminate company to get conferred the prestigious FSC certification. With over 1200+ designs to choose from and a wide distribution network both within India and overseas, Cedar is without doubt experts in the HPL field.
- Enquire Now: Cedar Decor
Century Ply Ltd
- Century Ply has always been the pioneers in the field of HPL’s ever since they became the first country in India to be granted the ISO 9002 certification. Established in 1986, Century Ply has come a long way and is one of the key players in plywood and laminate industry in India. Their laminate division commenced operations in 2004 and today they are the largest seller of multi-use plywood and decorative veneers in the organized plywood market in India. After carving a niche in lifestyle products in India, they export their range of premium products to over 20 countries. Their commitment towards maintaining the highest levels of quality has earned them the prestigious ISO 9000: 2000 and ISO 14001: 1996 certifications.
- Enquire Now: Century Ply Ltd
Eurotex Wood Pvt Ltd
- Headquartered in Bielefeld, Germany, Eurotex specialises in high-class wooden flooring’s which include decking, cladding, HPL’s and wallpaper laminates designed to please the senses and last the tests of time. With over a decade of experience in wooden flooring backing them up, Eurotex is one of the leading importers and suppliers of high-quality laminate wood flooring and a renowned name in this business with clients all across India and the world. With a plethora of flooring designs to choose from, Eurotex leads the way in offering a wide range of stylish options based on International design standards.
- Enquire Now: Eurotex Wood
Green Future Solutions
- Green future solutions are one of the major Indian companies for everything related to adhesive, bonding requirements and glazing related products. With clientele spread across various parts of India, they also have fostered strong collaborations and partnerships with major players like GE Sealants, Momentive Silicone Rubber, Lohmann Adhesive Tapes and Stanley Black & Decker for glass hardware related requirements. Additionally, they have a marked their presence in a number of companies ranging from food packaging to health products by delivering raw materials for a wide range of innovative products.
- Enquire Now: Green Future Solutions
Greenlam Industries Ltd
- With a truly astounding presence in over 100 countries across the globe, Greelam Industries are not only the largest manufacturers of laminates in Asia but also the third largest laminate manufacturer in the world. With top-notch manufacturing facilities located at Behror, Rajasthan and Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh, Greenlam has a stunning manufacturing capacity of over 12.2 million sheets per annum to cater to the needs of industries all around the world. Owning an 18 per cent stake in the domestic organized laminated market, Greenlam has been conferred quality standards which not only meets the domestic quality requirements but also meets the rigorous international quality standards like NEMA of the US and BS of the United Kingdom.
- Enquire Now: Greenlam Industries Ltd
Merino Industries Ltd
- Merino is manufacturer and marketer of interior solutions and launched its operations in the year 1974 as a plywood manufacturer. With decades of expertise and experience, they have established themselves in the market by constantly delivering innovative products while meeting the highest quality standards. Boasting a pan-India presence, Merino’s head office is located in Kolkata while its marketing office is situated in Delhi. Today, they are not only amongst India’s largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates but also have a presence in the Argo-business and IT services as well.
- Enquire Now: Merino Industries
Purbanchal Laminates Pvt Ltd
- Established in the year 1998 by the Late B.L. Agarwal, Purbanchal has within no time, fortified their place in the Indian industry as one of the top manufacturers of plywood and laminates in India. Moreover, they also export their goods to six countries and are slowly but steadily increasing their global presence as well. With over 15 different textures besides Suede, Matt and Gloss Finishes, Purbanchal is the true innovator in the field of laminates.
- Enquire: Purbanchal Laminates
Samrat Plywood Limited
- Samrat Plywood Limited is one of India’s largest producers and manufacturer of plywood with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities located at Derabassi, Punjab. Since its inception in 1987, Samrat has grown from strength to strength and currently has a massive domestic presence spanning across 16 states and over 300 cities. Despite being in an immensely competitive market, Samrat has successfully managed to carve a niche for itself by way of constant innovations and consistent technological advances to stay on top of the game.
- Enquire Now: Samrat Plywood
Sonear Industries Ltd
- Sonear formerly known as Donearply is one of the largest and leading manufacturers of decorative plywood and laminates in India. With over three decades of experience and expertise in the industry, Sonear is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge products of the highest quality all across India. Based in New Delhi, India, Sonear has over 4000 employees in their roster spread over 3 spacious and technologically advanced facilities conforming to the stringent B.I.S. Standards.
- Enquire Now: Sonear
Stylam Industries Limited
- Incorporated in the year 1991, Stylam is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company located at Panchkula, Chandigarh and has been manufacturing top quality HPL’s in more than 600 designs under the brand name “STYLAM”. Formerly known as Golden Laminates Limited, Stylam was incorporated by the Late Sh. N.R. Aggarwal and today boast of a production capacity around 7 million sheets of laminates per annum. With an absolute commitment to delivering top quality, Stylam is the first company in India and amongst a select few worldwide, who has been best owed with the CE certification for its compact laminates.
- Enquire Now: Stylam Industries Limited