Wood Plastic Composite is a hybrid material which combines the qualities of wood and the ease of workability of plastic. It is a composite material which has replaced natural wood and is sustainable as it is made of waste wood and recycled plastic. It is widely used in outdoor decking floors, railings, fences, cladding, outdoor landscape, cornices, door and window frames, indoor furniture, outdoor furniture etc. The main advantages of using Wood Plastic Composite are –
- The material is very easy to maintain and clean.
- The material is resistant to ultra violet light and its colour does not fade easily.
- Wood Plastic Composite is highly durable and is not affected by rain, snow or peak summer conditions.
- The material is slip resistant hence is a very good material when used as deck flooring especially near swimming pools.
- It is a very good cladding material and is highly weather resistant. It is available in many colours and textures which add to the beauty of the building.
- It is a costly material but is effective in the long run.
Contact the best WPC professionals for the detail on uses and benefits.