The process of pasting laminate design paper on particle or fibre board is known as laminated particle board. If the pasting is done on one side it is known a ‘One side pasted laminate board’ and if the pasting is done on both sides it is known as ‘Double side pasted laminate board’.
The characteristics of laminated particle board are –
- Affordable, eco-friendly and easy to install.
- Time taken for installation is less.
- Neat finish as these boards are machine made.
- Termite Resistant.
- The material is not very strong and it has poor screw holding capacity.
- Limited design options and use as they are pre laminated.
- Difficult to get repair work done.