- Wood Plastic Composite can be used as it is and requires no further painting or polishing. Natural wood needs to be cut to required sizes followed by painting or polishing.
- WPC can be installed instantly. Natural wood needs to be finished with polish before hand over or pre finished wood can be used for installation.
- WPC is split resistant and splinter free while natural wood is not.
- WPC is more durable and weather resistant than natural wood. WPC is not affected by water, snow or heat.
- WPC is a hybrid material which has the quality of wood and ease of working like plastic. Wood is a natural material and the material needs experienced carpenters to work on it so as to give a good finish.
- WPC is a sustainable material which uses recycled plastic and waste wood hence preventing the further cutting of trees. Natural wood will eventually result in deforestation.
- WPC is resistant to termite and insects while natural wood is not.
Find more comparison and detailed information on WPC by contacting wpc door manufacturers here.